Re: Latest SID update has removed the close buttons

Jochen Schulz wrote:
Alan Chandler:
In the latest SID update, it appears that all the close buttons from my windows have disappeared (along with the minimize and maximize button). I am using standard Gnome, so I assume its the metacity window manager doing this

Is metacity running at all?

J.

Actually it wasn't. The whole update must have crashed out in the middle, because when I tried to run aptitude it told me I had to do a dpkg --configure -a

I did that and its working again

--
Alan Chandler
http://www.chandlerfamily.org.uk