Re: linux debian lenny 64bit installing ORACLE 64 errors

On Sat, 26 Sep 2009 11:54:14 +0500
Daniel Suleyman <danikpro@gmail.com> wrote:

> No requiremnets, can you describe what needed to install 11G?

	Apart from the package available here:
http://www.oracle.com/technology/software/products/database/oracle11g/112010_linx8664soft.html

	hardware requirements got a bit higher since 10.2. 11g requires
almost 4GiB HDD space for its install plus approximately 1GiB for a
starter database. Memory and swap requirements remained the same. It
should install painlessly on a 64 bit environment, but the installer
itself still relies on 32 bit Java.

	Rest of the installation setup does not differ from 10.2 as far
as I remember.

	As for a step by step installation guide I should have it
somewhere in my backups - I'll try to find it and post it later on.

Regards,
--
Michał Bożek