Re: virtualbox:networking

> My question is how do I change the IP that virtualbox uses for the guest to
> communicate with the host so that the guest is within my network and my
> printing will work properly?

I would set up the host as a normal network printer server and use
cups-client on the virtual machine to connect to the server.  I don't
think it would be necessary to change the IP on the virtual computer.

Regards
Johann

--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4599

     "Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall
      tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine,
      or nakedness, or peril, or sword?...Nay, in all these
      things we are more than conquerors through him that loved
      us."               Romans 8:35,37