Request for mutual web link

Dear debian-user

I would like to build a reciprocal website link between www.acopart.org and www.archivum.info. I believe that the content in both websites would be of great interest to visitors and this could result in increased web traffic and improvement in google page rankings for both businesses. Higher page rankings would mean more successful search engine listings.

You can register for free with Crosslink builder (and find out your google page rank) to build a reciprocal link by clicking on
http://www.crosslink-builder.com/register.asp?reply=willdo&out_id=13415&website=www.archivum.info&f=i

Please let me know if you wish to proceed.

Email replies should be sent to info@acopart.org

Yours,
shahram

(Email sent to debian-user@lists.debian.org)

If you do not want further emails from www.crosslink-builder.com and you are definately not interested in registering for free, then click on http://www.crosslink-builder.com/cancel_invite.asp?links_id=352155&website=www.archivum.info&email=debian-user@lists.debian.org