upgrade to Lenny stable (5.0.3) from Lenny TESTING MAY 15,2008

Title: Message
I have a dual boot system (windows on one drive for web development tools I owned) and LENNY on the other drive.

I had a consultant do the initial system.  For the last 6 months, I have been asking on how to upgrade to the stable version.
Well, I give up waiting on him.
This was done after ETCH.  So it was the system in TESTING to make LENNY.

How do I upgrade this system?  Do I just follow the release notes for  Lenny 5.0, ARM?
DELL T3400, processor Q9300

can email directly at tomc@tecunlimitedsoftware.com if you wish.

thanks in advance

Tom