Re: Why can't I install skype on debian?

2009/9/18 Micha Feigin <michf@post.tau.ac.il>:
> On Thu, 17 Sep 2009 10:09:44 -0700 (PDT)
> Charlie Dorff <cy41169@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> How are you trying to install it (from what package/repository/site) and what is your system (32bit or 64bit)?
>
> What is the exact command that you are running and what is the full error message?

I have noted to with 64bit system you have to install the Ubuntu 64bit
version as Skype have not made a Debian 64bit version. Also for the
64bit version to run you need to install 'ia32' package.

--
[WWW] http://southernvaleslug.org/
[IRC] #southern-vales.lug on irc.freenode.net