Installation of Iceape(aka Seamonkey ) blocked in Debian 5

I've just downloaded Debian 5 "Lenny" (stable), and installed it on the second had drive on this secondary computer, where I have many linux disros installed. I quite Like it as a Linux distribution, but I was disappointed to find I could not install Iceape ( i.e. Seamonkey; my favorite web-browser ).
On searching I found it had been effectively blocked/removed, due to a lack of volunteers to solve compatability problems.  To my surprise there is apparently very little call for it.
Yours sincerely,
William a.D. Foster