Re: X server hangs in Debian squeeze after upgrade

Hi,

sorry, but I have an intel DG45FC Mainboard with onboard Graphic,
This works well.
In your other message you wrote:

The log before the backtrace is:

[....]
(II) AT Translated Set 2 keyboard: Configuring as
keyboard
(II) XINPUT: Adding extended input device "AT Translated Set 2
keyboard"
(type: KEYBOARD)
(**) Option "xkb_rules" "evdev"
(**) Option "xkb_model" "pc105"
(**) Option "xkb_layout" "es"
(II) config/hal: Adding input device ImExPS/2 Generic Explorer Mouse
(**) ImExPS/2 Generic Explorer Mouse: always reports core events
(**) ImExPS/2 Generic Explorer Mouse: Device: "/dev/input/event1"
(II) ImExPS/2 Generic Explorer Mouse: Found 9 mouse buttons
(II) ImExPS/2 Generic Explorer Mouse: Found x and y relative axes
(II) ImExPS/2 Generic Explorer Mouse: Found scroll wheel(s)
(II) ImExPS/2 Generic Explorer Mouse: Configuring as mouse
(**) ImExPS/2 Generic Explorer Mouse: YAxisMapping: buttons 4 and 5
(**) ImExPS/2 Generic Explorer Mouse: EmulateWheelButton: 4,
EmulateWheelInertia: 10, EmulateWheelTimeout: 200
(II) XINPUT: Adding extended input device "ImExPS/2 Generic Explorer
Mouse"
(type: MOUSE)
(**) ImExPS/2 Generic Explorer Mouse: (accel) keeping acceleration
scheme 1
(**) ImExPS/2 Generic Explorer Mouse: (accel) filter chain progression:
2.00
(**) ImExPS/2 Generic Explorer Mouse: (accel) filter stage 0: 20.00 ms
(**) ImExPS/2 Generic Explorer Mouse: (accel) set acceleration profile 0
(II) ImExPS/2 Generic Explorer Mouse: initialized for relative axes.
(II) Open ACPI successful (/var/run/acpid.socket)
(II) AT Translated Set 2 keyboard: Device reopened after 1 attempts.
(II) ImExPS/2 Generic Explorer Mouse: Device reopened after 1 attempts.

May be there`s a problem with the mouse?

best regards and a nice day

klaus