create a gpg signature for Release

Hi,
I want to to use network install  but from my own repository, I used businesscard.
in my repository I just want to put official CD1.
The problem is that CD1 contains Release  but not Release.gpg,  I 've read somewhere, I don't remember that Telease.gpg is require for net install.     Any way I checked i failed giving the message  Release is not found or Corrupted,  Release is there I am sure, the businescard corresponds to the CD1 ( I used lenny 5.03  )
Of course I copied the CD1 completly on the server ftp, so no error of finding the files.

 so corrupted maybe  we need release.gpg to authentify it !!!!!   am I wrong ??
How to correct the problem, just to generate with my key release.gpg?

thanks for help
best regards
bela