Re: using hotmail.com or mail.live.com (movin' OT)

On 2009-09-14 21:00, Neal Hogan wrote:
On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 6:40 PM, Paul Johnson <baloo@ursamundi.org> wrote:
[snip]
You can make Hotmail do the right thing.  It's just a matter of whether
or not it's worth the effort when the default is to do the wrong thing,
and there's no way to change that.

Are you trying to catch my bluff? "You can make Hotmail do the right
thing," yet there is no way to change the default? Ron (Johnson) is
that you?

If so, nice alias.

Nope.  Paul and I are about as different as can be...

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA

"If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have given
us arms."  Mike Ditka