Re: Inquiry:Where to find Debian GNU/Linux kernel 2.6.8-4-686 iso image ?

Thank you so much for your reply . Please be informed that I have DECT server application that is intended to be installed on this server (after upgrading to the mentioned Debian kernel) . So please do me favor and let me know where I can download the iso images ?

On Sun, Sep 13, 2009 at 7:58 AM, Andrei Popescu <andreimpopescu@gmail.com> wrote:
On Sun,13.Sep.09, 07:17:42, hadi motamedi wrote:
> Dear All
> Can you please do me favor and let me have the link to download Debian
> GNU/Linux Kernel 2.6.8-4-686 iso images to burn CD and then install on my
> server ?
> Thank you in advance
> H.Motamedi

As far as I recall 2.6.8 was the kernel in sarge (3.1). Debian is now at
version 5.0.3 (with kernel 2.6.26), do you have good reasons to need
such ancient kernel?

Regards,
Andrei
(Albert Einstein)