Hello

This isent a bug report, but I would just like to ask that how to use the unstable Sid repository while building a live cd?

The last time I used 'lh_config -d sid xxx' and saw that the build fails to include squashfs-modules.

Also, I have 5 debian DVD's which could be used to create a live cd without making use of net. But somehow live-helper needs net connection..Please include some facility so that lh_config can also use dvd's just like synpatic does from cd/dvd..I tried all sorts of tricks I thought I knew, but didnt work, one of reasons being my lack of knowledge.

Meanwhile, if I am sending this to the wrong place or wrong person, help me by providing the email or web location of the concerned people who can help me.

Regards.
--
Harshad Joshi