dpkg package list

Hi,

Is it possible to remove packages with 'pn' and 'rn' from the 'dpkg -l' listing?

# dpkg -l libera*
||/ Name                                        Version
                     Description
rn  libera-gbeth                                <none>
                     (no description available)
pn  libera-pll                                  <none>
                     (no description available)

Best regards,
Hinko

--
.. the more I see the less I believe.., AE AoR