Re: proofgeneral - wrong-type-argument stringp nil

On 10 May 2009 21:19:01 +0200, Andreas Gösele wrote:
> I'm not able to use proofgeneral (3.7.) under Debian lenny - neither
> with Emacs (22.2.1) nor with XEmacs (21.4.21).
>
> I can start proofgeneral, if I open for instance a phox (.phx) I get
> the proofgeneral menu and syntax highlighting, but most of the
> commands don't work. I get instead the "wrong-type-argument stringp
> nil" error (traceback for XEmacs below).
>
> Is this a known issue? Is there anything I can do to make proofgeneral
> work under Debian lenny?

I have the very same problem. I can only add that it occurs only using
phox: at least proofgeneral with coq is ok, using the official packages
coq (8.1.pl3+dfsg-1+b2) and proofgeneral-coq (3.7-3).

Andreas: did you manage to fix this issue ? Anyway, I will file a bug
report.

Cheers,
iouri.