Re: GUI Digital Camera Application

On Thu, 27 Aug 2009 09:26:45 +0200, Klaus Wolf in gmane.linux.debian.user wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I think that digikam is here the right way.
>
> best regards and a nice day
>
> klaus

Klaus that is exactly the type of software I'm looking for; Unfortuantely I
can't use KDE nor do I want to install it's libs.

Does anyone know if there's anything similar in Gnome ? I've searched my
archive but can't find anything but command line tools. This is for someone
I'm attempting to introduce to Linux on the desktop from Windoze.

Thanks.