Re: emacs23 problem (was gnuserv)

On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 10:52:12PM -0300, Tiago Saboga wrote:
> Johann Spies <jspies@sun.ac.za> writes:
>
> > I found that when I use emacs22 this does not happen.  I then
> > reinstalled gnuserv and with emacs22 that was also working as
> > expected.  My earlier problem which I reported on this list was when
> > used emacs23.
>
> But why would you use gnuserv with emacs23? 23 comes with emacsclient;
> according to [1], emacsclient supersedes gnuserv in gnu-emacs since
> 22.1.

I did not know that.  Anyhow, emacs23 and auctex also does not
cooperate friendly.  So I am not going to use emacs23 until the
problems have been sorted out.

Regards
Johann

--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4599

     "But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore
      sober, and watch unto prayer. And above all things
      have fervent love among yourselves: for charity shall
      cover the multitude of sins."      I Peter 4:7,8