Re: ssh without password

Eugene Apolinary wrote:
> ssh -vv
> http://pastebin.com/f3d2d4e3d
>
> ssh -vvv
>
> http://pastebin.com/f687e372
>
> I changed the "authorized_keys" permission on [B] to 600
>
> Plus I tried to change
>
> PasswordAuthentication no
>
> in [A] /etc/ssh/sshd_config, and then restart ssh. But if I do this this happens
>
> http://pastebin.ca/1544022

It looks like [A] is not finding your private_key.

#
#
debug1: Trying private key: /home/user/.ssh/identity
#
debug3: no such identity: /home/user/.ssh/identity
#
debug1: Trying private key: /home/user/.ssh/id_rsa
#
debug3: no such identity: /home/user/.ssh/id_rsa
#
debug1: Trying private key: /home/user/.ssh/id_dsa
#
debug3: no such identity: /home/user/.ssh/id_dsa

Make sure the key exists and matches the public key.

Also you may want to try recopying the private key to [B] with
ssh-copy-id and see if that helps as Alex suggested.

I didn't know about that little command, but I believe I will find it
usefull. ;)
--
James Richardson
Debian GNU/Linux Consultant