Re: configuring printer in newly installed Lenny

bdebreil a écrit :
I feel sorry that I installed Lenny in a somewhat automated install
program. During previous installs of earlier distros, I was being asked
if I wanted to configure a printer and what kind, etc... There were no
such questions here, and my printer is not operating. This is an old
parallel port printer (HP DeskJet 1120C), that worked perfectly under
Debian Sarge.

What packages should I install and run so that my parallel printer gets
proper drivers and config ?

aptitude install cups
It should be already there ...
Then connect your web-browser to : http://localhost:631