configuring Evolution on newly installed Lenny

The default install of 'Evolution' activates spell checking. Since I
have chosen a French config, the dictionary that I have is a French one.
So, whenever I type in English, every word gets underlined in red waves
so as to point out that the words do not belong to the currently
installed dictionary. On Firefox and Thunderbird, I knew how to
de-activate that, but in Evolution, the "preferences" menu is very slim,
and I can't find any place where to de-activate dictionaries or
spell-checks while typing.

Thanks for your help