RE: TV Tuner

Recent versions of xorg-server do not include the type1 font module
(completely replaced by freetype).

Remove it from the "Modules" section in your /etc/X11/xorg.conf file.

It does seem really bizarre that it would work without the board installed,
and fail with it installed, though.  One should have nothing to do with the
other.

-- Kevin