How to play iso dvd without kde?

Hi everybody.

I'm trying to play an iso dvd in my box.

If I do with kaffeine or Dragon player it works fine but If I try to do with totem it fails. The fact is that I want to do it on my laptop and I don't want any kde library in that system.

I search in google and many people says they do this job with totem, but I've been trying and never works, neither on my laptop nor my desktop. Maybe I need a totem plugin or so.

Please, do you have any idea of what to do?

Regards

Juan Lavieri