Mount ISO filesystem: no translation, no file version?

Hi,

[Cc's appreciated as I don't subscribe to the list]

By default, mounting an ISO filesystem will translate filenames,
e.g. translating "THIS.DAT" to "this.dat".  I need to turn off this
translation.

The manpage describes the option "map=off" which indeed turns off the
lowercasing.  However, the filenames now include the file version
information, leading to a filename such as "THIS.DAT.;1".

What I need is to have exactly the filename one sees on a windows
machine, namely: "THIS.DAT".  I can't work out which options will
achieve this.  Can someone point me in the right direction?

Details: running debian/sid, kernel 2.6.30, "mount" command
from util-linux 2.16-3.

Thanks,
-Steve