Re: what happened to the -ls option of konsole?

Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:
Nate Bargmann wrote:
* Hugo Vanwoerkom <hvw59601@care2.com> [2009 Aug 19 12:40 -0500]:
Hi,

Before upgrading to the current konsole I used to be able to get a login session with the -ls option.

But that option is gone.

What do you have to do to get a login session with konsole?

It was probably deemed an unwanted feature like the system bell and
dropped.

But with the -ls option /etc/profile got executed at the beginning. Now how do I get that done?

Found the answer to that one too:

edit the profile in 'General' to execute '/bin/bash -l' instead of just '/bin/bash'.

Hugo