Re: Comparing packages

Hallo Adrian,

On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 01:41:22PM +0200, Adrian Chapela wrote:

> I want to analyze two source codes. I have no idea what is the
> difference between them but one is shuting down an own service. I
> want to analyze the package sent with tcpdump. Have you any clue ?
> One of them is tcp_check of nagios, open tcp port testing utility,
> and the other one is check_tcp.c of keepalived, which is a part of
> health checkers of keepalived.
>
> Could you open my eyes ?

It is not clear to me what you want to achieve by this analysis.

What are you looking for in the source code or want to see in a
tcpdump?

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4599

     "But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren,
      concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not,
      even as others which have no hope. For if we believe
      that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also
      which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him."
                                I Thessalonians 4:13,14