Mask to Protect from H1N1 virus

Title: Mask to Protect from H1N1 virus

Mask to Protect from H1N1 virus

3 ply surgical face mask :

Detailed Product Description :

Surgical Mask

Material : PPSB + Meltblown

Model : 3 ply nonwoven swine flu face amsk

Colour : White

Apply : H1N1

Standard : EN149 : 2001

Stock : 1 500 000 pcs

Now we can offer you large quantity of face mask in stock, we can delivred in 48h.

FFP2 face mask :

Detailed Product Description :

FFP2 mask

Anti H1N1 FFP2 mask are good choice to prevent H1N1 flu.Fit comfortable on nose and face,choose high grase non-woven material.Swine flu hit the world,the public busy with a variety of protective measures necessary to wear a mask is one of the measures.Anti H1N1 FFP2 mask are good choice to prevent H1N1 flu.Comfortable on nose and face,choose high grase non-woven material. Wear these masks,not only to prevention of swine influenza,but also help to relax your mood in the H1N1 flu. The EU EN149 standard,FFP2 anti-dust-and-H1N1 mask are More than 97% filtration efficiency.

Stock :  550 000 pcs

Now we can offer you large quantity of face mask in stock, we can delivred in 48h.

Contact :

Stéphane RUAUD

CentralePro

21, rue de kerdual