Re: testing upgrade from 2.6.26-2 to 2.6.30-1 and nvidia drivers

Hi,

All I did when the upgrade came out was to download the Nvidia GPU drivers[1]

Make sure you got the kernel headers and build-essential installed and
then stop the gdm and install the Nvidia driver for your GPU product
series

HTH
Dale

[1] http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us

--
[WWW] http://southernvaleslug.org/
[IRC] #southern-vales.lug on irc.freenode.net