[rkhunter] promiscuous interfaces and xen

Hello,

since the upgrade from etch to lenny I get the following warning from
rkhunter. The system has xen installed.

Warning: Possible promiscuous interfaces:
         'ifconfig' command output:           UP BROADCAST RUNNING
PROMISC MULTICAST  MTU:1500  Metric:1
         UP BROADCAST RUNNING PROMISC MULTICAST  MTU:1500  Metric:1
         UP BROADCAST RUNNING PROMISC MULTICAST  MTU:1500  Metric:1
         UP BROADCAST RUNNING PROMISC MULTICAST  MTU:1500  Metric:1
         UP BROADCAST RUNNING PROMISC MULTICAST  MTU:1500  Metric:1
         'ip' command output: peth0
         'ip' command output: vif1.0
         'ip' command output: vif1.1
         'ip' command output: vif1.2
         'ip' command output: vif4.0

One or more warnings have been found while checking the system.
Please check the log file (/var/log/rkhunter.log)

What should I do? Can I ignore the warning and disable the test?

thanks,

PJ