Re: Iceweasel 3.5

In <[🔎] slrnh8683n.531.SDA@laptop.sweetpig.dyndns.org>, S. Fishpaste wrote:
>In a normal laptop/workstation GUI environment few applications are as
>important as a web browser (especially these days). A web worker for
> example relies on a web browser pretty heavily. Not everyone using Debian
> is using it on a server, you know. ;-)

I have been quite happy with the Konqueror in Squeeze along-side the
IceWeasel in Lenny and I use a web-browser for work every day.  I can
understand the desire to update if IW fails to render some page you require
for work.  I think most users should be able to work with the Debian-
supported version in Lenny.

If you find a bug in stable/testing/unstable/experimental (like a web page
that doesn't render properly, or a plug-in that breaks), you should really
file a bug so that Debian can backport a fix once the Mozilla team produces
one.