Re: xfce menus

Alex Samad wrote:
Hi

I am playing with the freedesktop menu'ing system now used in xfce.

I have built my own alex.menu and added some .desktop file, I have a
panel menu plugin but it seems to be static, when I update my .desktop
files or my menu file it isn't reflected in the menu and I am not sure
how to signal it to refresh ...

Any one have any ideas

Alex

Alex