rhythmbox won't stop coming up

Hi,

On this system of mine, which I recently reinstalled, for various
reasons, this problem still persists. Everything was whiped except
/home, and if I log in as a different user the problem does not
occur. When gdm starts and logs in as "daniel", rhythmbox is always
launched, but minimized eg. the window doesn't pop up it just runs in
the background. Where can I stop this from happening, I looked in the
sessions options under preferences about start up apps, but didn't see
it listed there.
So how do I stop it from automatically launching rhythmbox?

I'm using gnome with gdm to log in.

Thanks,
Daniel.