Re: Debian 5.0.2 missing KDE

Hans Gatu:

> I downloaded the
> iso<http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/5.0.2/i386/iso-cd/debian-502-i386-kde-CD-1.iso>and
> burned a CD.
> After installation was completed and the computer (ASUS Eee-701) had the TWM
> window manager.
> I am NOT interrested in using TWM.
> I expect the KDE to show up.

Did you install KDE in the first place? I have never used the KDE
installer CD but I guess it is not different from other variants of the
installer -- it doesn't install anything except the base system, if you
don't tell it to do so.

> Fix the iso !!!!!

I doubt that it is broken. (And, since this is a mailing list for users,
not developers, you cannot expect anyone here to be able to fix it if it
is indeed broken.)

J.
--
I feel yawning hollowness whilst talking to people at parties.
[Agree]   [Disagree]