Re: mke2fs checking bad blocks

Thanks Sven. Will it be any problem if I quit it by pressing Ctr-c? If
I understand it correctly, the mke2fs -c is only check the bad block,
not write or format the disk, right?

By the way, it has not reached the maximum blocks yet, but it seems it
need to run another 3 days to finishe it. I cannot level my machine on
so long.

Thanks.

Jupiter