Re: (picture) image manipulation program

On Sun, Aug 09, 2009 at 08:30 +0100, Tim Beauregard wrote:
> Adrian Levi wrote:
> > I'd like to hear some responses for what people use as a quick and
> > dirty image manipulation program.
>
> My favourite is mogrify

I'm interested too but it seems to be unavailable for Ubuntu 9.04 that
my laptop is running. Does it rotate by smaller angels, say -3 to +3.
I need that feature to compensate for at systematic error of mine.

--
Please don't Cc: me when replying, I might not see either copy.
               bsb-at-psycho-dot-informationsanarchistik-dot-de