Re: For God's sake... (was Re: Cannot start Xserver)

On Sat, 08 Aug 2009 14:33:52 -0400, Chris wrote in message
<[🔎] 20090808183352.GA2789@turki.gavron.org>:

> On Sat, Aug 08, 2009 at 01:56:13PM EDT, Ron Johnson wrote:
> >
> > Snip out the hundreds of lines of meaningless crap from your

> So now it's top-posting, heh..?
>
> In this context, it makes sense.. when the post is <void> ..  there is
> whatever prophylactic advice you hope will save lives as near eye
> level as possible.. grab the patient's attention.
>
> No flame, Arnt.. but is it that difficult with your particular email
> UI to /dev/null at least some of the crap..?
>
> CJ

..nope, my understanding is he still _might_ need help with that
code for his Nvidea card, which would leave his lengthy hundred
lines of make output, at least look relevant to me.
I don't run Nvidea cards myself, I just know _of_ things like the
nouveau driver.

..or, has Microsoft shills taken Debian all over here,
asking those weirdo "hard newbie questions"???

.._was_ there an outage of Debian mail list servers yesterday???
He _mailed_ me this, and I don't see his posting of that same
msg here.

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: