Asterisk, ZTdummy issues

I used to run asterisk on my older Sarge server to provide a simple voip pbx for my house (and daughter living elsewhere), so we could all communicate for free.

Because mythtv and my nova T card need firmware support only in linux 2.6.29, I have installed that as a dpkg direct from the sid repository (along with matching headers).

I recently tried to revive asterisk, and it is definitely starting up, but immediately seems to die, without leaving any log reference as to why. I think it is missing the ztdummy module.

I tried building ztdummy from the zaptel-source package using instructions I found from here

http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-voip-maintainers/2006-September/005804.html

but the build fails

CC [M] /usr/src/modules/zaptel/kernel/ztd-loc.o CC [M] /usr/src/modules/zaptel/kernel/ztdummy.o
 /usr/src/modules/zaptel/kernel/ztdummy.c: In function ‘ztdummy_hr_int’:

/usr/src/modules/zaptel/kernel/ztdummy.c:203: error: ‘struct hrtimer’

has no member named ‘expires’
make[6]: *** [/usr/src/modules/zaptel/kernel/ztdummy.o] Error 1
make[5]: *** [_module_/usr/src/modules/zaptel/kernel] Error 2
make[4]: *** [sub-make] Error 2

I'm stuck - where do I go next
--
Alan Chandler