Unable top boot newly installed machine

Hi

I have just installed a machine from a daily build deb installer, I did
the whole disk encryption chioce and now when it is finished and tries
to reboot I can't find the root fs :(

I have been able to boot the partition by hand and I have updated the
system to the latest packages and tried rebooting, but is says booting
and then can't find rootfs :(, when it drops me to a prompt I can
cryptsetup and pvscan + vgchange -ay and then exit out and it will boot
up but I would like it to work properly

any ideas ?

Alex

--
"...I was raised in West Texas, in the middle of the desert, a long way away from anywhere, hardly. There's a certain set of values you learn in that experience."

	- George W. Bush
05/05/2006
Washington, DC