Re: Building Arora deb

Patrick Wiseman:

> I just downloaded the source for Arora (a webkit-based browser)
> because the version available to me through aptitude doesn't like my
> ELF64 system.  The source comes with a 'builddeb.sh' script, but it
> fails with './builddeb.sh: line 4: debuild: command not found'.
> Obviously I'm missing something essential (but not build-essential,
> which I have).  Help?

$ apt-cache search debuild
devscripts-el - Emacs wrappers for the commands in devscripts
pbuilder - personal package builder for Debian packages
devscripts - scripts to make the life of a Debian Package maintainer easier

I think you are searching devscripts.

J.
--
Atrocities committed in Rwanda pervade my mind when I am discussing
mundanities with acquaintances.