Reportbug not reporting bugs

Hello:

I'm running Debian testing/sid (very little sid, OO and the likes, no core packages) and my problem is that whenever I fill a report, reportbug will take me through the steps with no problems (well, the gui crashed a couple of times :), and at the end, it informs me that the report was delivered, yet this does not happen.

I also tried reportbug ---ui text, searching for more output, with no success, displaying the same behaviour. It says it's all fine, yet doesn't deliver the report. When closing reportbug after the process on the terminal, it doesn't show any error messages, as well as dmesg. There doesn't seem to be a logfile for reportbug, neither a way to increase verbosity. I tried several times to report a bug, yet it never worked (bug didn't show up at BTS), neither got the reply from BTS.

I see reportbug has a suggests relationship with python-vte.
My python version is 2.5.4.2. I used to have the sid python package (ccsm didn't work with the older), but now it catched up in squeeze. I don't know if this is related, just in case.

I don't know if it's just some missing configuration on my behalf, yet I find no more than what is already explained at the debian website. I googled, yet found nothing useful for my particular issue.
man reportbug doesn't show me anything for checking up connection with BTS.

Thanks, Omar