Re: Inquiry:Debian server Remote Desktop Connection

We are not your personal reference desk. Use your own initiative before coming to us.

On 2009-07-28 00:40, hadi motamedi wrote:
Thank you for your reply . Can you please provide me with more details on
your proposed NX, VNC ?
Regards
H.Motamedi

On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 6:33 AM, debuser <debuser@yandex.ru> wrote:

В Втр, 28/07/2009 в 06:22 +0100, hadi motamedi пишет:
 > Dear All
Can you please let us know what is the required service that needs to
be enabled on the Debian server to allow for Remote Desktop Connection
opened from the MS Windows client's side ?
Regards
H.Motamedi

As I know it's impossible to use RDP to Linux.

As alternative you may use: NX, VNC

--
Scooty Puff, Sr
The Doom-Bringer