Re: Network concerns and configuration draft 4

> Ok so here is the issue I have a desire to run my own linux server
> as an rt box and to do wiki web serving plus email.
>
> I run off of a qwest dsl setup that is feeding 4 computers that are
> all getting internet ....
> 6. I am looking for the best option for the money I like cheap
> and I like something that gives all comps access but allows me
> my file serving

John ....

  I'm also a qwest dsl user and did a fair amount of net searching
  several months back looking for a similar solution ....

  The best I remember now from those searches at the time
  is that the path of least resistance and headache might be
  to pay qwest a few extra $$$ per month for a static ip ....

  Personlly, I gave up on it and as yet haven't bought
  any static ips from qwest ....

--
Stanley C. Kitching
Human Being