Re: bug report advise needed

On 2009-07-26 18:50, Akira Sano wrote:
I want to file a bug report about segfault of several
applications  at boot (unstable, after recent upgrade of several packages).
> The main segfault is about gdm, but it seems from the output that
/lib/lsb/init-functions as well as ld-2.9 (libc6?) cause the
segfault. Also, mplayer, emacs22(-gtk), x-session-manager and startx
segfault as well as the corrupt of console screen after aptitude
safe-upgrade (mandb?). I would like to to which application I should
file this bug, and what should be sent with.

I'd file it against libc6.

--
Scooty Puff, Sr
The Doom-Bringer