Re: Sadly... (was Re: normal firefox for debian lenny 64bit?)

On 2009-07-24 12:12, Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. wrote:
In <[🔎] 4A69E030.7040703@physik.blm.tu-muenchen.de>, Johannes Wiedersich wrote:
The standard and proper way on Debian mailing lists is to bottom post
and trim.

I've read this before, and I wish it were true, but I don't think the Debian mailing lists actually have an official policy on posting style.

Could you please provide a link or other reference to the official policy on posting style?