Re: gotmail oddity

How would information like this be put into a .gotmailrc configuration file? The hotmail account I have is on msn.com and I know of a way to include port information like domain=msn.com:995 but I don't know that that will even work because it's documented nowhere in debian's gotmail package distribution. How to specify the ssl and other required parameters isn't described either but unless Microsoft changed protocol requirements gotmail should be taking care of these automatically. I could use domain=pop3.live.com:995 but don't know how my msn address would then be accommodated.