Re: Unit Conversion.

josé Santos wrote:
> Hi. I'm looking for an application to do unit conversion in Lenny,
> google isn't helping much. Any suggestions? Thank you.

For one off calculations I find qalculate quite useful. Apart from
converting units, it is a fully fledged GUI calculator that is useful
for many scientific calculations and has stored values for many physical
and other units and constants. It can also convert things like US$ to
Euro or more exotic currencies, where the exchange rates are updated via
the internet.

With respect to functionality it appears that both programs are rather
similar.

Cheers,
Johannes