Debian+LVM+RAID

Hello,

I am trying with LVM+RAID, and I did some tests. I need your help for the installation of Lenny.

Problem: I have to install Debian with the requirements as follow:
  • partition: use the system of LVM for partitionning the servers
  • if possible on the Disk RAID1 Mirroring

I don't understand well and don't know how to start. Which one should be done first, after or at the same time. If we install by default, it's alright. But now, with LVM+RAID, it's something different for me.

Thank you very much and good day.

Vilasith

Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync. Check it out!