Re: No audio after recent upgrade

On Wed,08.Jul.09, 08:03:45, Russ Cook wrote:

[snip upgrade from 2.6.29 to 2.6.30]

> I have since found that I have no audio.  After a recent reinstall of
> Debian
> (a different story) my system was running Pulseaudio ( I am not
> familiar with
> this, as I always relied on Alsa in the past).

It's not clear to me, are you running pulseaudio *now* or not?

> I have attached the output of lsmod, showing which modules are currently
> loaded.  I am at a loss as to how to troubleshoot this audio problem, and
> would greatly appreciate any suggestions and pointers.

You lsmod looks good, assuming snd_intel8x0 is the correct module (you
haven't said anything about your audio chip).

What do you get if you try

speaker-test -c2 -t wav -l1

?

Please also post the output of