Re: etckeeper - keeping /etc under version control

 Scott> Being able to use something like etckeeper with svn (maybe via
 Scott> svk) would be very useful to me, has anybody tried this?

I never tried myself i.e. I only use git as backend. Looks like only those

,----[ grep -A3 VCS /etc/etckeeper/etckeeper.conf ]
| # The VCS to use.
| # VCS="hg"
| VCS="git"
| # VCS="bzr"
| # VCS="darcs"
|
| # Options passed to git commit when run by etckeeper.
| #GIT_COMMIT_OPTIONS=""
`----

VCS systems are supported ... no svn as you can see. Judging from above,
those are all being decentralized, I suppose svn (even with svk on top)
is not supported.