Resizing partitions on production environment

Dear all, i have big issues.
I've installed lenny on my server, installed all programs and ran it on production, ut now i need to install oracle on it.
My artitions have sizes
user:~# df -kh
/dev/cciss/c0d0p1 327M 141M 170M 46% /
tmpfs 5.9G 0 5.9G 0% /lib/init/rw
udev 10M 104K 9.9M 2% /dev
tmpfs 5.9G 0 5.9G 0% /dev/shm
/dev/cciss/c0d0p9 80G 42G 35G 56% /home
/dev/cciss/c0d0p8 373M 11M 343M 3% /tmp
/dev/cciss/c0d0p5 4.6G 1.6G 2.9G 36% /usr
/dev/cciss/c0d0p6 2.8G 1.2G 1.5G 45% /var

and oracle wont install becouse my root partition have less size that oracle need. how I an resize my partitions on fly? or at least from livecd but with guaranteed no data losses.
Thank you in advance,
Daniel