Lenny and K7 AMD

Hello,

We are just starting to update our Etch machines to Lenny. Anyway we have several machines that run AMD Athlon processors. With Etch we were running "linux-image-2.6-k7 - Linux kernel 2.6 image on AMD K7", but when we updated to Lenny it put in a "vmlinuz-2.6.26-2-486" which looks like a 486 kernel not a K7 kernel.

It does not look like this new kernel is using everything the Athlon has to offer. It there another linux-image we can use that will use all the AMD Athlon has to offer?

Thanks,

Ken