Re: how do i grep boobies

Tyler please contact me regarding Yi support.

Thanks,
Michael McGlothlin

On Jul 4, 2009, at 3:20 PM, Tyler MacDonald <tyler@yi.org> wrote:

Lisi Reisz <lisi.reisz@gmail.com> wrote:
...unless there might still be some women somewhere on Usenet.

alias woman "locate; talk; date; uptime; gawk; head; clean; sleep"

And then they wonder why some women find IT a hostile area....

Seriously, there are female readers of this list. Could we at least pretend that the rest of you think we are human beings, not blow-up toys for men to
grope?

In other words, please can we lay this rather offensive thread to rest?

   If a homosexual makes a pass at me or otherwise speaks in a sexual
manner, I'm not offended, I'm just not interested. I would have hoped that that the level of bigotry that causes people to be offended by such things,
was removed from heterosexual relationships in 20th century as well.

   I think the common misconception that results in this mistaken
offence, is that sexual attraction/desire is dehumanizing. If anything, it promotes humanization. I mean, how would you feel if this thread was about
dogs?

   The joke is flawed though;

$ clean
bash: clean: command not found